about Insoft

Quick Facts

  • Founded in 1998

  • Owned and managed by Belgian Georges Baekelmans

  • Head offices in Chennai, South India

  • 24.000 sq. ft. of prime, first world office space

  • Member of NASSCOM and STPI

  • Sales & project management
    offices in

    • Florida, USA
    • Antwerp, Belgium
    • The Netherlands
  • Current clientele mix

    • 39 % IT development companies
    • 28 % Technology companies
    • 19 % Outplacement companies
    • 14 % Consultancy companies
  • Full-fledged, self-sustained departments in house

    • Business Analysis
    • Project management
    • Development
    • Testing
    • Technical writing and Documentation
    • Systems Management
  • 150+ professionals employed, of which 120+ technical

  • 15+ European - / US - based local technical architects available

  • 600+ projects successfully signed off

  • Shortest project 3 man days, longest project 64 man years

  • Clients in 14 countries

  • ISO 9001:2000 Certified

  • Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Vision and mission statements


We believe in an improved ability of companies to achieve business goals by a fair mix of local teams and offshore team members. This new way of working will lever the flexibility, competitiveness and know-how of those companies


It is our mission to extend your local development team with remotely based high quality, cost effective ICT professionals with a broad range of expertise.

Our Principles

Please take 1 minute of your valuable time to read the quote below. It 100% perfectly states what we try to be and feel each day. This famous speech completely determines how we treat our clients and how we spend our day at work. Our staff is proud at what they do and work with passion: a rare trait these days.

"A customer is the most important person on our premises. He is not dependent on us . We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption to our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider to our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him.He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so."

Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)


Insoft™s Executive Management

The executive management at Insoft.com has two major roles: first, it guides the other members of the management team to higher and more efficient performances. Secondly, it is the main link between our external partners (you), and the company. Please consult these people for all remarks, complaints or suggestions.


Mr. Georges Baekelmans Founding Director, CEO & Chairman.

Georges founded Insoft in 1998 and is in charge of overall Insoft.com international operations. He spends 70 % of his time in India, and the other 30%, traveling around the world, assisting Insoft.com customers. You can contact Georges for all management issues, contract issues, or in case you feel that your usual contacts will not be able to assist you with a particular situation.


Mrs. N Vadivambiga, (Ambiga) Director & Chief of Indian Operations.

Besides being in charge of overall Indian operations, Ambiga also heads the HR department. Along with Georges, she outlines and implements Insoft™s strategic planning. Armed with a strong knowledge of the India work culture, she is the main bridge between our mostly Western customers and our Indian staff.

Insoft™s Indian Operations Team

Insoft, in the last few years, has clearly chosen to adopt strict systems and procedures in its Chennai development centre in India. The day to day management of this centre is in the hands of two management level individuals, who each take care of specific tasks. This team of people will also help you set your first steps in your cooperation with Insoft. They will guide you through our procedures, and introduce you to all your other team members.